My 529 College Fund

If you are looking for gift ideas for an upcoming birthday, Christmas, or other occassion, you may wish to consider a gift to my CollegeCounts 529 Fund my parents have set up for future college education expenses.

You can use CollegeCounts GiftED to contribute online or print and mail a deposit coupon with your check to CollegeCounts. At the end of giving you can download a "gift" card that can be used if you wish ,to let me know you gave. Contributions are otherwise anonymous.

Click the donate button below to contribute online through CollegeCounts GiftED.

Thank you and my Mommy and Daddy really do appreciate all of your support.

Contribute to my Future Now

NOTE: The site requires a secure access code. Please email for the access code.